Got any Manga you would want adapted into animation?

Guest BigFatJambles

Guest BigFatJambles

Personally, I would love to have:

Abnormal Kei-Joshi

Who Killed Cock Robin

Ana No Satjuin

Those should have an anime adaptation but they don't... :Nervous: :Nervous:

Any forgotten manga or manga that doesn't have an anime adaption you would want considered greatly?

250438 Shaman king flowers :Shy:

I've never heard of it :Shocked:

what is it about? :L

It is the continuation of the shaman king, watch the anime of it and read the shaman king flowers the antogonist there is the son of the antagonist of shaman king ^

From the day you were born, and took your first breath... I've been beside you. Be not afraid, fear not the name of the reaper.

250518 It is the continuation of the shaman king, watch the anime of it and read the shaman king flowers the antogonist there is the son of the antagonist of shaman king ^

THERES AN CONTINUATION! :Shocked:

Anyway my list:

+anima- one of the first mangas I read, really funny and cute, interesting world and some feels moments

Black Clover- Recently started reading this, really cool battle manga

666 Satan- Interesting fact, the mangaka is the twin brother of Naruto's mangaka.

clannad3ah5s_by_ephayris-d7yshr3.jpg

#TEAM ROWLETT

200w.gif#2

250518 It is the continuation of the shaman king, watch the anime of it and read the shaman king flowers the antogonist there is the son of the antagonist of shaman king ^

THERES AN CONTINUATION! :Shocked:

Anyway my list:

+anima- one of the first mangas I read, really funny and cute, interesting world and some feels moments

Black Clover- Recently started reading this, really cool battle manga

666 Satan- Interesting fact, the mangaka is the twin brother of Naruto's mangaka.

I agree with Black Clover. Could probably be a popular anime, i'm up-to date on the Manga, and it gets better and better, and the characters don't have super slow power up times. (mc from my hero academia, pls turn into all might already)..

giphy.gif

" A Man's Dream Will Never Die. "

2qj8zft.gif

• 3 weeks later...