login problem

Tiktoktok

250432 same here. User already log in.

It happens an hour ago when I tried to relog because my thrash bin fails to release a poke.

HELP!! :Frown:

Me too :Nervous:

From the day you were born, and took your first breath... I've been beside you. Be not afraid, fear not the name of the reaper.

To all who are experiencing this issue: The servers are currently undergoing connectivity issues that have resulted in the "User Already Logged In" deadlock problem for several users. A reboot will happen in time, after which all who are deadlocked should be able to play again. We don't have an exact ETA on when the reboot will be, but rest assured servers will be back to normal again eventually.

Meanwhile, keep an eye on this server status checker. If you notice that the server you play on is marked as "Offline" or has only been online for a short amount of time, that's a good indicator that a server reboot is imminent or has already recently happened.

Apologies for the inconvenience - Shane is working hard to resolve the issue so players can play stably once again. Please refrain from opening further threads about the issue, as we're already aware of the problem. Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

Best of luck.

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.