Cant Login ( Cannot Connect To Server )

Troxx92

250747 Hello ! Just joined here . But i cant login in server .. it says cannot connect to server ...! Game is updated , Server is up , Account is verified ! why i cant log in then ? :(

Hi there, the server in the issues. So I will recommend you close completely client and open again, try repeatedly as it can take 4-5 times.

250747 Hello ! Just joined here . But i cant login in server .. it says cannot connect to server ...! Game is updated , Server is up , Account is verified ! why i cant log in then ? :(

Hi there, the server in the issues. So I will recommend you close completely client and open again, try repeatedly as it can take 4-5 times.

i have done that more then 10 times ... and still trying .. and thanks for the reply

Hello there ! i dont know if it is normal but my screen freezes as i press login button when the message "connecting to server" appears and after few seconds it unfreezes with a message "cannot connect to server" .. i tried restarting the client it didnt worked. im using windows 7 64bit and everything is updated ...

If any one can help me out would be nice ! Thanks

I am having the same issues, its unfortunate. I logged off last night normally to reset router and next thing I know it tells me I am already logged in. Soon after, I assume I was kicked for afk or server reset, it started to give me Cannot Connect To Server. Each time I press the login button, it sometimes goes through and then I have to press it again to get the message "connecting" and sometimes it says "Cannot Connect to server". No one really has a answer. This is for Blue server fyi. I thought they reboot twice a day, so I dont know if that is going to happen or not. I hope so :).

Well i joined here today ! and didnt even entered in a game yet :P for me i cannot connect to any server ... i just wanted to know if that freeze after pressing the login button is the cause or the server issue :P