Ban Conkeldurr

Naye

I feel like this pokemon has way to many bugs for it to be legal at the moment.

All involving drain punch. Whether it's taking less damage than calculators say it should after one, or healing way more than the damage it did, it's way too buggy to be used.

251356 Drain punch + leftover Conkeldurr was bannable until recently, now it's fixed so no need to ban it.

it's not fixed its broken

251348 I'm pretty sure if that's the case it would go for any poke that uses drain punch, and not just conk

Exactly :p

It's not exactly it could be broken in conjunction with, just like outrage and dragonite?

where outrage was fine on other pokes

251356 Drain punch + leftover Conkeldurr was bannable until recently, now it's fixed so no need to ban it.

it's not fixed its broken

Here's a quote from the pvp forum page : - Fixed Drain Punch with or without Leftovers (Note for Drain Punch Shane already checked it many times, its just visual glitch, so for now its not bannable anymore.)

so yeah.

Tbh i feel the same. After drain punch and any kind of recovery it feels like its to much healed. Might be a visual glitch, ok. I get that.

But when does the visual glitch end, how to adapt? After my next attack? After his attack? After switching out? :)

Nevertheless, even if drain punch works properly, it is not competitive to "hide the true hp" behind this visual bug. It is essential for conkeldurrs opponent to see how much hp it really has. So cause of the bug i dont know if my attack will be enough?

Does it have 300 hp or 200hp atm? Is this visual hp-glitch cumulative?

So i have to agree to ban this move until this visual glitch is fixed. :y:

Here's a quote from the pvp forum page : - Fixed Drain Punch with or without Leftovers (Note for Drain Punch Shane already checked it many times, its just visual glitch, so for now its not bannable anymore.)

so yeah.

I'm aware, but it's just not the case.

An attack that should have done on calcs 49-58% damage to Conk, did 1-2% damage on him. Can you explain that?

I had it screen shotted, but I'm retarded and when I edited the first ss I copied over the second screenshot.

Conk is definitely bugged.

Guest LiquidSnakeK

I have to agree. If its indeed a visual glitch it can throw off the opponent by quite a large margin. Regardless of the amount that is actually true as far as the life it gains back, and until the visual glitch is worked out it should be banned from pvp. :y:

As far as conk being bugged I've yet to experience anything strange with him, he dies when hes supposed to lol I'm not sure what attacks you're speaking of that are supposed to do 50% damage to him, but if you don't know his IV-EV investment than its impossible to really see how much damage that specific attack would have done unless you know that its going to be (x)times super effective.