PvP ban moves

Ashren

251750 Is Light Screen, Reflect and Sleep Talk bannable in PvP?

There is nothing wrong with light screen and reflect.

However, sleep talk is a bannable move when its used in the following way:

Sleep Talk while awake(doesn't consume PP, if you see the opponent not using a move while awake, it's this)

I recommend you to take a look at this thread

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

251834 What if you used it correctly but someone reported you as if you didn't follow the direction? Then it's going to be my ban then?

We take a close look at each report and try to figure out the situation. You won't automatically end up getting banned because you reported by users.

We care for our users, and we check carefully.

Still I'm doubting now to use Sleep Talk for it but I guess, they should have a screenshot using it while awake to do so? And one thing, I don't get the rule having no Double Team/Minimize in Team as a Accuracy reduction/booster. My question is, is it only those direct "Status Moves" Accuracy booster/reduction? Or can I use power moves(physical/special category) that has secondary effects like Muddy Water/Mud Bomb? And can I use Accuracy Booster/Reduction Item(held item)?

252399 Still I'm doubting now to use Sleep Talk for it but I guess, they should have a screenshot using it while awake to do so? And one thing, I don't get the rule having no Double Team/Minimize in Team as a Accuracy reduction/booster. My question is, is it only those direct "Status Moves" Accuracy booster/reduction? Or can I use power moves(physical/special category) that has secondary effects like Muddy Water/Mud Bomb? And can I use Accuracy Booster/Reduction Item(held item)?

About Sleep talk: The only issue it has is, that its not consuming PP if used while awake. Usually u dont have an advantage of using a move which isnt doing smth else than saving your PP. The only case where its matter if you and your opponent are at a point in the battle where any PP matters before u have to use "Struggle" and lose/win the game. I never have been or seen someone in this situation, probably just happens if 2 stall teams fighting each other. Dont worry to much about it. ;)

The moves Double Team and Minimize are highly uncompetitive. Thats why they are banned. U boost your Evasion by 2 stages each time u use it. At + 6 this is a nightmare for the opponent. Imagine your opponent does the same sort of magic and u see a blissey vs blissey with each +6 EVA. Well, gg hf playing this out. xd So the moves are just usable for a Luckfest-Battleparty and have nth to do in a competitive Enviornment.

There is nth to say vs moves which boost your acc cause it just helps u to hit moves with low Acc better. Same for effects which lowers your opponents Acc like Muddy water in your example. Cause your opponent still have the chance to just switch out. So u can use any move which raises/lowers your Acc/EVA, just not DT or minimize. :)

Hope it was clear enough, gl! :)

252454 So in other word I can use Acc/Eva reduction to oppnents either Status/Attck moves with 2ndary.

Yes, with 2nd effects, np. :)

You're saying is I can't use moves that Raises Eva on myself just on the Reduction on my opponents?

Ehh, i dont know another move atm than DoubleTeam or Minimize which would raise your EVA, esp with a 2nd effect. If there is one u could use it tho. And yeah u can use any move u want to reduce the EVA on your opponent like Defog for example.