Current Project "River Paradise"

Kavraka

Ive dont plenty of mapping over the years for a few different servers. The one i enjoyed the most was for PWO its where i gained most of my experience and mapping freedom.

This current map im working on for myself and for no other reason is called River Paradise.

Feel free to say what you like dont like and so on but keep in mind its not finished yet and things could still change. Ill keep posting pictures as more is done to show progress and maybe add in a few idea's people here list. Remember Creative freedom is what its all about. And if you think its garbage thats completely alright also. Just say why you think that.

https://imgur .com/a/zlVnX

If anyone that see's this can link me to where i can get the lager / full tile set for PRO that would be awesome =D Right now the one i have from the mapping page isnt full and doesnt have everything like poke centers and what not.

• 6 months later...
zlVnX

not sure what you are trying to do, but you keep doing it wrong... lel also, you know that this is an old thread right?

YTU5TmY.png

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.