Stuck on starter city (total newbie, i dont even know what the first city is)

Mobiuszero

So i just pick my first pokemon, go out and heading to grass, suddenly stuck eith no reason, cannot move, so i relogged and my char is not shown on screen, still cant move, i wait until more than 10 hours and still same =_= , please no pvp suggestion,any suggestion? I wanna delete my char but the option to do that doesnt even exist =_= , im in verge to ragequit this game

Play using android

If u just started: U are allowed to do 2 accounts per email adress (2different ones), this means up to 4, which are allowed. So just use same e-mail adress, just another username.

What u also can do is stay with this account and just pick one of the other 2 servers.

If u really wanna stay with this name on this server u have to get a gm to unstuck u.

Gl, hf! :)

252295 If u just started: U are allowed to do 2 accounts per email adress (2different ones), this means up to 4, which are allowed. So just use same e-mail adress, just another username.

What u also can do is stay with this account and just pick one of the other 2 servers.

If u really wanna stay with this name on this server u have to get a gm to unstuck u.

Gl, hf! :)

what's Coop33 said is alternative solution, but u can try it.. goodluck