Sold to be closed

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Sabrilemarocain Big insta shop {pvp ready and futur pvp pokes}

<r><COLOR color="#00FFFF"><s></s>5 :epic tank dragonite h.a <e></e></COLOR><COLOR color="#80FF40"><s></s> {epic duo to spikes/stealth rock/toxic spikes with his dragon tail switches} <e></e></COLOR><COLOR color="#FF00FF"><s></s>insta price : 1m5<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<br/>

<br/>

900k for drag</r>

[glow=black]He released the two seas, meeting [side by side]

Between them is a barrier [so] neither of them transgresses[/glow]

rR93Ygs.png

<r><QUOTE author="heyCavalier"><s>

</s><POST content="252989"><s></s>252989<e></e></POST> lol @ this guy faking his sells lmao<e>
</e></QUOTE>

How is he 'fake selling'? Everything is listed at an insta price and you come here claiming this bogus? Are you mad that someone bought the poke before you did? You know, people add him and ask to buy pokes - doesn't happen only in the forums. Should sit down.</r>

4ef1544e56.png

signature_caspar.png

<t>I wrote here, and pm'd in game. I wasn't able to go to him and buy it right then, so HE told me he would reserve it for me. Ok, no biggie i said, i could pick it up in a few hours or wait till he comes back (he was at hoenn i was at kanto). A few moments later and it's sold. How would u call that?</t>

S7dzLut.png

[glow=red]Check my

Mall![/glow]

<r><QUOTE author="heyCavalier"><s>

</s><POST content="253002"><s></s>253002<e></e></POST> I wrote here, and pm'd in game. I wasn't able to go to him and buy it right then, so HE told me he would reserve it for me. Ok, no biggie i said, i could pick it up in a few hours or wait till he comes back (he was at hoenn i was at kanto). A few moments later and it's sold. How would u call that?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

wait first of all how is mean i'm faking my sells.second keep it for you what? i pm you in game and told i'm in mauville pc you said i'm in kanto i cant go to hoenn.</r>

<r><QUOTE author="sabrilemarocain"><s>

</s><POST content="253021"><s></s>253021<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="heyCavalier"><s>
</s><POST content="253002"><s></s>253002<e></e></POST> I wrote here, and pm'd in game. I wasn't able to go to him and buy it right then, so HE told me he would reserve it for me. Ok, no biggie i said, i could pick it up in a few hours or wait till he comes back (he was at hoenn i was at kanto). A few moments later and it's sold. How would u call that?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

wait first of all how is mean i'm faking my sells.second keep it for you what? i pm you in game and told i'm in mauville pc you said i'm in kanto i cant go to hoenn.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

I told u i was at kanto and i couldn't come to hoenn AT THAT MOMENT and u wrote me "it's ok i will keep it for you". I said ok thanks i will pick it up later and then u closed the pm. When i pm you after a few hours you ignored me and then u sell it...</r>

S7dzLut.png

[glow=red]Check my

Mall![/glow]