i just want to ask??

Mysteries

hi can I ask if u are in the middle of trade and ur on ur way to the seller and the server kick u out then I try to log in again but it say I cant connect the server...then the seller report u..if u make an appeal u will not get reported is that right??? or do u have an any idea how to not get banned on that..look I really want to buy the poke of seller and server kick me in game ..its not y fault right??

253800 hi can I ask if u are in the middle of trade and ur on ur way to the seller and the server kick u out then I try to log in again but it say I cant connect the server...then the seller report u..if u make an appeal u will not get reported is that right??? or do u have an any idea how to not get banned on that..look I really want to buy the poke of seller and server kick me in game ..its not y fault right??

* Topic moved to proper forum. *

Hi there. This is why maintaining communication with the other user is very important, because it could be easy for the other user to interpret your actions as deliberate time-wasting, when the issue is that you disconnected from the server. Make sure to have the other user on your friends list and let them know you'll contact them via forums if necessary.

Making an appeal will not keep you from being reported in the first place, if the other user misunderstands your actions. The only way to prevent this is to communicate from the get-go, so that all parties involved know what's going on.

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.

he pm me when he see me on trade chat and I make a sorry to him but he said he already report me..then we talk about the pokemon..I ask if he have it but he said he already sold out..then many hours past I saw him in the trade chat selling the pokemon that I want to buy...he lie on me he said already sold..

254258 he pm me when he see me on trade chat and I make a sorry to him but he said he already report me..then we talk about the pokemon..I ask if he have it but he said he already sold out..then many hours past I saw him in the trade chat selling the pokemon that I want to buy...he lie on me he said already sold..

Hello mysteries, sorry for the inconvenience. The next time you witness something that you deem being a rule infraction, please open a report in Report Center.

Here you can find a guide on How to Report a player, as well as some useful tips when dealing with trade / pvp / general rule infractions.