☠Team Skull☠ has a bone to pick with you! [Red Server] ☠Recruiting!☠

Leandruskis

hi im currently on my 1st playthrough and at hoenn currently getting my feather badge, I am a helpful player by answering questions and giving tips to others that are at a point or asking a question to which I got a solution or help with. I like to buy and sell just to help the people I trade with and like to pvp after I finish the story. I am going to be very active player as I am a true gamer and get addicted to games I love and I have always loved pokemon, even with my gangsa lifestyle this is a secret guilty pleasure and you guys sound a good laugh u bunch of ash ketchums pmsl get me added asap and tell me wot u need from me as a guild atm. pm me for further details if needed

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

260157 hi im currently on my 1st playthrough and at hoenn currently getting my feather badge, I am a helpful player by answering questions and giving tips to others that are at a point or asking a question to which I got a solution or help with. I like to buy and sell just to help the people I trade with and like to pvp after I finish the story. I am going to be very active player as I am a true gamer and get addicted to games I love and I have always loved pokemon, even with my gangsa lifestyle this is a secret guilty pleasure and you guys sound a good laugh u bunch of ash ketchums pmsl get me added asap and tell me wot u need from me as a guild atm. pm me for further details if needed

Welcome home grunty! :Crazy:

• 2 weeks later...