D/Cing Is A Bannable Offence

Naye

When you leave 1 attack away from losing it's pretty bs and abuse of the system. You left in all three of the battles we had and when I contacted you about the dc's you didn't even respond to me. To the people who are arguing against it how is abusing and exploiting this not against the rules?

Brad.gif

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSnakeK

You totally wrong about life is very black and white. It only by the side of perspective, something you think is bad in fact it good, and something look good actually is bad. Another thing, human called opportunists, which top reasons why we can survive comparing to other animals. If you cannot flexible or called "gray areas", you will just see life as black and white.

I think I should have been more specific. You're right about being flexible in life. Generally speaking that is absolutely true. However in a place where there are very specific rules that are enforced, then you better believe its 100% THIS or THAT. There is no gray area in those rules. Confidentiality statements from Hospitals for instance, law firms, etc etc. Any business for that matter. Is non-negotiable. Same could be applied here. There are rules we as players must follow, if we don't then we receive a punishment. Its as simple as that.

How can a player be punished for a rule that was NEVER stated to begin with? This thread is not a ban appeal. Its actually here to notify those of us that pvp that there is apparently a RULE that says you cannot leave a match intentionally to abuse the unfinished pvp system.

You totally wrong about life is very black and white. It only by the side of perspective, something you think is bad in fact it good, and something look good actually is bad. Another thing, human called opportunists, which top reasons why we can survive comparing to other animals. If you cannot flexible or called "gray areas", you will just see life as black and white.

This isn't an ethics and sociology forum, it's a straight forward, has an existing rule been broken or not (black or white), and the answer is no.

So we just find something not write yet in rule, and exploit it?

The rule was implemented through the principle of ethics and also change overtime basing on the changing of community. Similar why rules of government has been implemented and changed overtime. Rules always has somewhere not fullfil, and as real case, when the first illegal happen, people evaluation/punished it and then adding/adjust the rules. That is the way of improving...

Let's say why we have rules? What rule based on? This is not based on the community and ethics factors?

So let say, if the rule not said "insult people will be banned", you have right to insult people?

And let I say something, you not understand "exploit" and "abuse" as it already write in general rules.

The rule was implemented through the principle of ethics and also change overtime basing on the changing of community. Similar why rules of government has been implemented and changed overtime. Rules always has somewhere not fullfil, and as real case, when the first illegal happen, people evaluation/punished it and then adding/adjust the rules. That is the way of improving...

Let's say why we have rules? What rule based on? This is not based on the community and ethics factors?

So let say, if the rule not said "insult people will be banned", you have right to insult people?

Exactly.

Exactly.

TS are true opportunist ^^

Guest LiquidSnakeK

I'm not sure where you realize you are. This is the internet. If there is no rule listed people will do whatever they please. If admins don't approve, they will create a rule to prevent such behavior.

EX: No cursing or keeping chat and forums PG

If that rule did not exist people would be cursing all the time. . . Using common sense ofc would suggest that you should definitely NOT harass someone and verbally abuse them. Same could go for abusing an UNFINISHED pvp system. But again, the above rule I used as an example is actually listed in the rules.. so it goes without saying that a rule stating you can be banned for INTENTIONALLY leaving a pvp match to deny the opponent a coin should also be implemented.

And let I say something, you not understand "exploit" and "abuse" as it already write in general rules.

Exploit what? It's by design.

Abuse what? The same thing everyone in pvp has "abused" since it started, THERE IS NO FORFEIT BUTTON YOU HAVE TO DC.

Until they bring in the regulations they should not be enforcing. You like examples how about this.

You're riding your mount, and now your banned.

It's not against the rules that you can't ride your mount, but oh well bad luck, you should haven't been doing it, see you in five days.

Sound ridiculous? That's because it is.

Also you're bringing up irrelevant topics that are not applicable to the thread, the reason I was banned is stated Intentional PVP Disconnect. Not for exploiting, not for abusing, not for anything else you want to make up, but for Intentional PVP Disconnect, and that is not a current rule.

A warning and a change in rules would have sufficed, a ban absolutely not.

Abuse what? The same thing everyone in pvp has "abused" since it started, THERE IS NO FORFEIT BUTTON YOU HAVE TO DC.

Until they bring in the regulations they should not be enforcing. You like examples how about this.

It's not against the rules that you can't ride your mount, but oh well bad luck, you should haven't been doing it.

A warning and a change in rules would have been applicable, a ban absolutely not.

Weak example.

You riding your mount - it not interact to other player, and no ethics issues.

You d/c battle, winner not get coins - it interact to other player, also have ethic issues.

255175 This is the internet

Yup you are right. This is the internet. The admins and gms do what is best to what they believe is the best for there game that they created. You kinda missed the point where she said "Rules always has somewhere not fullfil, and as real case, when the first illegal happen, people evaluation/punished it and then adding/adjust the rules." and then right after gave you a good example to how it correlates to this game.

255175 Same could go for abusing an UNFINISHED pvp system.

So how does it being unfinished have anything to do with rules not mattering anymore? This entire game is unfinished. Does that mean no rules matter in this game at all? No. People were abusing the system. They got there punishment (which is really short and fair) and life moves on for them. People leaving the game has made me not want to play as much cause my hard work is going to waste over 10% of the time and it feels like I waste of time when I win 2 matches from dc's and then lose matches and then get no coins at all. Makes the game much less enjoyable. So why punish the majority who are keeping it clean when the ones exploiting this could continue and not get punished?

Brad.gif

It's not against the rules that you can't ride your mount, but oh well bad luck, you should haven't been doing it.

A warning and a change in rules would have been applicable, a ban absolutely not.

this.

255162 When you leave 1 attack away from losing it's pretty bs and abuse of the system. You left in all three of the battles we had and when I contacted you about the dc's you didn't even respond to me. To the people who are arguing against it how is abusing and exploiting this not against the rules?

And you do the exact same thing to me.

Tell me, it's not an abuse? it's not a toxic behavior?