D/Cing Is A Bannable Offence

Naye

And you do the exact same thing to me.

It's not abuse? it's not toxic?

See

Also you're bringing up irrelevant topics that are not applicable to the thread, the reason I was banned is stated Intentional PVP Disconnect. Not for exploiting, not for abusing, not for anything else you want to make up, but for Intentional PVP Disconnect, and that is not a current rule.

PVP dc's happen to everyone, I don't have anywhere near as many coins as I have wins, but I get on with it because what else can I do it wasn't a rule, I've just been banned because I happened to do it to two whiners, when in reality you're just as guilty and should be punished too. Doesn't matter if you break a rule (one that doesn't exist) once or a hundred times, you're still culpable.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So we just find something not write yet in rule, and exploit it?

The rule was implemented through the principle of ethics and also change overtime basing on the changing of community. Similar why rules of government has been implemented and changed overtime. Rules always has somewhere not fullfil, and as real case, when the first illegal happen, people evaluation/punished it and then adding/adjust the rules. That is the way of improving...

Let's say why we have rules? What rule based on? This is not based on the community and ethics factors?

So let say, if the rule not said "insult people will be banned", you have right to insult people?

I'm not sure where you realize you are. This is the internet. If there is no rule listed people will do whatever they please. If admins don't approve, they will create a rule to prevent such behavior.

EX: No cursing or keeping chat and forums PG

If that rule did not exist people would be cursing all the time. . . Using common sense ofc would suggest that you should definitely NOT harass someone and verbally abuse them. Same could go for abusing an UNFINISHED pvp system. But again, the above rule I used as an example is actually listed in the rules.. so it goes without saying that a rule stating you can be banned for INTENTIONALLY leaving a pvp match to deny the opponent a coin should also be implemented.

So internet mean distinguish to community and ethics factor? Human is main factor for using internet, and any related to human will always have community and ethics factors.

You totally don't know why rule have, and how rule establish indeed. Let say your example,

NO cursing or keeping chat and forum PG in rule. Okay, so now we swear to other player, and then when GM banned you. You said "Hey, it not have rules for that, unbanned me!"

So let say, you will be first banned as it not suitable for community and ethics factors. And then after that, GM write the rules to that. Make sense. That how people make rules, rule not come from nowhere, rule come from the things happen and practices.

I will not say that GM do right, but the way you discussion just wrong.

Guest LiquidSnakeK

AFAIK there is nothing currently in the game that you can get banned for that ISN'T listed in the rules. So why set such an awful precedent by not listing that you can get banned for leaving a match in progress in the official pvp rules? Because its some unstated rule that should be obvious? That's silly. Some players may genuinely not be aware of it, and even after this "discussion" may still not be aware.

[so internet mean distinguish to community and ethics factor? Human is main factor for using internet, and any related to human will always have community and ethics factors.

You totally don't know why rule have, and how rule establish indeed. Let say your example,

NO cursing or keeping chat and forum PG in rule. Okay, so now we swear to other player, and then when GM banned you. You said "Hey, it not have rules for that, unbanned me!"

So let say, you will be first banned as it not suitable for community and ethics factors. And then after that, GM write the rules to that. Make sense. That how people make rules, rule not come from nowhere, rule come from the things happen and practices.

You do not get hung for crimes before laws.

You're argument has no merit what so ever, punishments come after not before. I could literally write a thesis on how its not the case.

[so internet mean distinguish to community and ethics factor? Human is main factor for using internet, and any related to human will always have community and ethics factors.

You do not get hung for crimes before laws.

You're argument has no merit what so ever, punishments come after not before. I could literally write a thesis on how its not the case.

"Rules always has somewhere not fullfil, and as real case, when the first illegal happen, people evaluation/punished it and then adding/adjust the rules"

Punishments not always come from after. So if have the first case (which never happen before) in court, the criminal will be innocent? Your state is wrong in real case.

And write your thesis please. I need to see your point in your thesis too.

Punishments not always come from after. So if have the first case (which never happen before) in court, the criminal will be innocent? Your state is wrong in real case.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ex_post_facto_law

go for it

I'm excited for this thesis.

i'll get right on it brad

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ex_post_facto_law

go for it

Did you know that in laws department and also academic study, wikipedia is the trash source and not acceptable? Please write your own thesis with your argument, not copy paste from some where. If you not know how to structure, let me help 3 core point:

Introduction

Literature review

Measurement

You just make me sad when I though you have great view to that area.....

P/s: even reference also not acceptable to wikipedia source also.