Shanes Giveaway: 7.1 Gaming Headset

Guest UnknownUser11

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

255320 Hey guys, I am doing another giveaway, since the last one went so well.

Arepip won the Gaming Mouse from before, now I am giving away the following headset valued at around $210 USD.

This time it will be a 7.1 Gaming Headset (STRIX 7.1) from Asus.

hero.png

You can check more details on the Headset here.

https://www.asus.com/Headphones-Headsets/STRIX_71/

To enter it is rather easy, just like my last give away, you just need to do the following!

1. Be sure you have over 5 Hours Gameplay time.

2. Be in a country where I can send it to you in the mail (for example, I can not post to North Korea, but I can post to almost the whole world)

3. Tell me your Favourite Pokemong andddddd why this headset should be yours in a post on this thread.

4. Do not double post (Even with Alt Accounts), I will check .

This will be drawn on my live twitch stream (

) around the 14th of September. Details to watch that will be provided closer to the date.

Good luck everyone!

My favorite Pokemon is Magikarp. I know, I know, You laugh now but wait until it evolves into Gyardos and burns your village to the ground while you cry over the ashes of your loved ones and belongings.

This headset should be mine because I am awesome and I really do need it considering I am using my Samsung earbuds for my Galaxy Note 5 since my Headset gave out on me a few months ago. I am too poor to buy a new one. :-(

P.S. I have Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chip Cookies!

With Regards,

Timmytotems

My favorite Pokemon is Scyther because he is the original ninja pokemon. I should win the headset because I am currently stuck using crappy old speakers to play and hear all my comp games and a good gaming headet would be awesome. I'd finally able to chat with some friends while playing.

Thanks for running this and good luck to everyone, Jeff.

First I just want to say Thank you for this opportunity.

I live in Canada. I have 52 Hrs and 31 minutes of Game play as of now. I don't think I deserve it more then anyone however I will say why I want the headset so badly and it really comes down to me being a nerd with nerd children who take over my nerd gear and leave me helpless so I would mostly like it so I don't have to share with children as they have cool head set of their own. LOL. My fave pokemon is Haunter but jigglypuff is a close second. Thank you. Good Luck Everyone.

My favorite pokemon is lapras because he's a singer as I am and his song is beautiful. You should give me this headset because all my life is about music. I've played the viola for 14 years. I've been in a choir for 9 years. Furthermore, I sing and I listen to music all the time. I can't imagine my life without music. This headset would take my experience of the music to the next level.

4FVP

972998Essaisignature.jpg