Shanes Giveaway: 7.1 Gaming Headset

Guest UnknownUser11

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey shane I'm from Arkansas but man awesome giveaway man most likely will not win but worth a try ben playing pokemon sense I was 10 so would have to say my favorite pokemon would have to be Arcanine it was one of the first 4 legendary's shown in the indigo league in pokemon at the pokecenter here ash called his mom and oak at but now it is not one but atleast I can remember that far back.

I don't think I deserve this. i think a kid that has nothing deserves it better than me but I would honestly love to have this because someone broke into my house on july and stole my ps4 and all my stuff and that was the same day I brought my little girl home from the hospital and I really planned on having her grow up being a nerd like her dad and now that I can I need a headset so I can teach her about pokemon and Zelda and what not would appreciate this but again a child that has nothing deserves this more than me . again awesome post man that your doing this for the community shows wha a great developer you are and person you are.

2. Be in a country where I can send it to you in the mail (for example, I can not post to North Korea, but I can post to almost the whole world)

United States, New Jersey

3. Tell me your Favourite Pokemong andddddd why this headset should be yours in a post on this thread.

My favorite Pokémon is Snorlax :Sleeping: and this headset should be mine because college tuition is real lol :thanks:

1. 100+ In-game hours

2. I live in Australia :Grin:

3. My favourite pokemon would be.... Trevenant!

The headset would help me communicate with people, better & faster communication... plus it'll look good on my head :Cool: :Cool:

[glow=green]"Its not by rejecting different ideas, but by accepting different ideas that the world creates a chemical reaction"

"This is truly the formula for changing the world"

-N[/glow]

6DhUTVB.gif?1

OIh9j1t.jpg

Guest Derp1ngSlime

I have 226 hours, my fav Pokemon is a houndour because it reminds me of my late dog bolt, he was a dark and had a fiery personality :Shy: . also I would like the headset for 3 main reasons.

It looks epic, I'm trying to build up my YT channel but I have a bad mic so that could help and 3 it would be nice winning something for once XD,

GOOD LUCK TO ALL

My favorite pokemon is onyx. Im in north carolina, the main reasons i would enjoy this headset is because the quality of sound I am currently receiving is less than optimal with my current headphones. I would love a headset like this to improve my current gaming experience, thank you for this opportunity to win.

My favorite Pokemon believe it or not is Dunsparce. Ive always loved the little guy, hes mostly made fun off and called useless but I find ways to make hi work within my teams. Reason for the headset? Well Gaming Headsets are expensive, but not only that, I actually have a gaming laptop, mouse, keyboard etc I have the whole build, but Im missing the headset! Of course I could just go buy one easily, but Id rather donate to PRO then buy a headset to use on a computer.