Shanes Giveaway: 7.1 Gaming Headset

Guest UnknownUser11

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

My favorite Pokemon is Squirtle ever since my first Pokemon game was Pokemon Blue and he has always held a place on my Pokemon journeys. I believe i should win the headsets because my wife hates when i play games on my laptop and have to hear my music and it would be a win for both of us really!

210 hours of game time

im kucingbasah, from Indonesia.

My favourite pokemon is Ditto. oooh... he's so soft and tendeeer !! :Smile: but not edible :Cry:

about why should i have this headset ? My ditto loves Taylor Swift. Soooo much !! I hope he could takes her form while watching her on youtube + hears her beautiful voice through this fancy headset. :Crazy:

My favorite pokemon is Feraligator (plz not Feraligatr), because Totodile was my first initial pokemon when I won my game boy color in 2000!

I want the headset because with it I can tune into a channel to hear the low frequency noises that Mew does and capture it!!!

Greetings from Brazil! :Smile:

It's hard to chose a favorite. I guess it's between either Cubone or Growlithe. Cubone because he throws that bonemarang like a boss, and Growlithe because I've always liked dogs and he looks cool.

The reason I want the headset is because it's way nicer than mine, and after a while mine gives me a headache.

I'm Devon, I live in the U.S. my favorite Pokémon is Pidgey I still remember how I felt my first time playing Pokémon and the first one I caught was Pidgey I was so excited. Why do I want the headset? If I'm being completely honest it's because I don't have one, I'm using $5 earbuds from Walmart, and always wanted a pair but never had the money, I mean I only have a Netbook for Gods sake haha.