PvP ladder query

Jamesling95

255523 yeah I wait like 15mins and it's update...Do u know there're how many colors of pvp set? :Grin: and what was the top 25 reward?

Atm there is a purple and an orange color pvp clothes set, 250 coins for the clothes and 100 for hoody. New rewards might be added in future. And i think its possible old rewards might get removed, esp clothes, dont think they will ever remove mounts any soon.

Last season each of 25 got 750 coins. Doesnt mean this will be end of next season the same. :)

255587 Hmmm....I see, good explanation bro :Smile: ,based on your experiences how long do you think a season is?

Last season was lasting to long like 2 1/2- 3 months. I think previous seasons have been smth between 1-2 months. Since PvP-reward system was freshly added future seasons end hopefully in a more regular schedule. Previous seasons ended suddenly without a big announcement or so.

255587 Hmmm....I see, good explanation bro :Smile: ,based on your experiences how long do you think a season is?

Last season was lasting to long like 2 1/2- 3 months. I think previous seasons have been smth between 1-2 months. Since PvP-reward system was freshly added future seasons end hopefully in a more regular schedule. Previous seasons ended suddenly without a big announcement or so.

Ic... so it will be announced before the end of the season

6jlgzl.png

kyurem-black.gifkyurem-white.gif

255621 So far I see you on 12th position...are you going to challenge for top 5? Sifu :Smile:

Thats up to u! ;) I can tell u last season u needed around 420 points on blue to be in top 25. It differs from server to server. The more matches are made and the more players do pvp and the longer the season lasts, the more points u need at end of season. ;)