Trade Red

Minku

hello,

I don't know what happend but i lost my money of 60k.

I was trade with someone from money to item.

We both accept it but then was the trade block broke down.

And i lose my money. I ask her if she got my money but she say, she haven't got my money.

What should i do know? help me pls

Thanks for helping me and supporting me.

255565 hello,

I don't know what happend but i lost my money of 60k.

I was trade with someone from money to item.

We both accept it but then was the trade block broke down.

And i lose my money. I ask her if she got my money but she say, she haven't got my money.

What should i do know? help me pls

Thanks for helping me and supporting me.

Moved to the appropriate sub forum

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Hello. I have not lost anything . however player Minku, said that he had lost 60k, when trade with me . He claims that his money on my account ... and I have no money it . So, I want to understand... is this system error? Or I do something wrong ( it was my first trade ) ... or anything else .. No i dont trade after it... sorry for my bad english

256716 Hello. I have not lost anything . however player Minku, said that he had lost 60k, when trade with me . He claims that his money on my account ... and I have no money it . So, I want to understand... is this system error? Or I do something wrong ( it was my first trade ) ... or anything else .. No i dont trade after it... sorry for my bad english

No don't worry, there wasn't any system error. The trade didn't happen and Minku didn't lose any money most likely :)