Teleporter Quest after Hoenn Elite 4

Xpgbeast

Ive completed the hoenn elite 4 and now i want to do the teleporter quest but it seems the quest is bugged.

steps ive done so far :

at first i went to the pokecenter to the security guard and he told me to go to watsonn in the powerplant.

i went to the powerplant no watsonn there, so i went to the mauville gym and a message appeared with something like "Watsonn is not here at the moment"

i went back to the powerplant and still no watsonn, i caught plusle and minum just incase but it doesnt help either.

does anyone have any idea how to fix this problem?

thanks!

255935 Ive completed the hoenn elite 4 and now i want to do the teleporter quest but it seems the quest is bugged.

steps ive done so far :

at first i went to the pokecenter to the security guard and he told me to go to watsonn in the powerplant.

i went to the powerplant no watsonn there, so i went to the mauville gym and a message appeared with something like "Watsonn is not here at the moment"

i went back to the powerplant and still no watsonn, i caught plusle and minum just incase but it doesnt help either.

does anyone have any idea how to fix this problem?

thanks!

New information in here: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=43983

The quest is currently disabled. Please refer to the thread Windypuff has linked above - further information on the quest will be posted in the Announcements subforum. Apologies for the inconvenience.

In the meantime, I'll be locking the thread. Stay tuned for more updates, and enjoy your game!

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.