Wailmer Mount etc & does shiny have the hidden stat

Zileangod

Hi, like i read it again in the update of 19 Aug 2016 staff added :

The Following Items now can be obtained in game (Through the upcoming event I believe, and are not tradable)

- West Sea Shellos Hat

- East Sea Shellos Hat

- Chinchou Hat

- Politoed Hat

- Poliwhirl Hat

- Wooper Hat

- Slowking Crown

- Qwilfish Hat

- Whiscash Hat

- Feebas Hat

- Magikarp Hat

- Wailmer Mount[/quote2]

Does anyone know to find one of the item ? i travelled the world in quest of the Wooper Hat ! (even if i have the Swooper hat)

Does it ended with clone event ? or it's for a futur event ?

Thanks

I was wondering too if shiny in PRO are like shiny in normal game and have the +10 in all stat (in iv so still max 31) it's hidden even in normal game so i'm wondering if that's work here !

Thanks for the answer and sorry if i'm on the wrong forum !

Have a nice day

a48c687eae.png

Hey, afaik thats stuff u can obtain in a future event. ;) I think they gonna fix New Mauville Quest first and get rid of the server issues, cant be to long until event comes, since its a summer event afaik. xd

Shinies in PRO can also have 6x01 in worst case. ;) So there is no hidden clause or smth.

256008 Hey, afaik thats stuff u can obtain in a future event. ;) I think they gonna fix New Mauville Quest first and get rid of the server issues, cant be to long until event comes, since its a summer event afaik. xd

Shinies in PRO can also have 6x01 in worst case. ;) So there is no hidden clause or smth.

Alright thanks, i can go back to exp now with peace of mind.

256010 Where do u read that a shiny have +10 in all stat ? shiny is just a normal pokemon with a different color

Don't remember but somewhere on a french wiki, i checked again yeah they said too no hidden stat or whatever.

Thanks !

Have a nice day

a48c687eae.png

255936 -snip-

Make sure to keep an eye on our Announcements board for information on future events. Stay tuned! :)

Topic moved to proper forum and locked as resolved.

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.