What happened??

Empolean

I was in Mt.Ember and then I saw a Magby I asked in chat if I should catch it and they said yes. I caught it and about 1-2 mins later my game crashed. I came back on maybe 5 hours later to see my pokedex says I never caught a magby before so I go to check my pc because I already had 6 pokemon with me. I check my pc to see I dont have a magby. Here I am now. I dont have proof of me catching because that is just a waste of time to screen shot every time I catch a pokemon, but I do have my vanilluxe which was burned by the magby's fire punch move and its the only pokemon there that can even cause burn. If it could be returned to me I would appreciate it.

~~Empolean

256403 I was in Mt.Ember and then I saw a Magby I asked in chat if I should catch it and they said yes. I caught it and about 1-2 mins later my game crashed. I came back on maybe 5 hours later to see my pokedex says I never caught a magby before so I go to check my pc because I already had 6 pokemon with me. I check my pc to see I dont have a magby. Here I am now. I dont have proof of me catching because that is just a waste of time to screen shot every time I catch a pokemon, but I do have my vanilluxe which was burned by the magby's fire punch move and its the only pokemon there that can even cause burn. If it could be returned to me I would appreciate it.

~~Empolean

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose your a bit of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in a rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsbility. Please take the time to read the following thread https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=88&t=7881#p48834

I am so sorry for your case, however, it will not have any action go further for your case. I will suggest when you back some rare pokemon, relog for force save.

How is it my responsibility. I wasn't told this even happens. Every time I catch a good Pokemon (which happens a lot), I have to re log and then get sent into a queue for an extra 15 mins. This is ridiculous and then to top it off no real assistance but a straight up deal with it. Wow thats just awesome.

257196 How is it my responsibility. I wasn't told this even happens. Every time I catch a good Pokemon (which happens a lot), I have to re log and then get sent into a queue for an extra 15 mins. This is ridiculous and then to top it off no real assistance but a straight up deal with it. Wow thats just awesome.

Here: https://pokemonrevolution.net/index.php

Given that we are in LIVE BETA the game is still under development. Crashes and bugs are expected to happen any moment.

And your issues come from the roll back (more information from above link), it not exists in save data, which we cannot do anything. That's why I suggestion when you get some rare pokemon, you need relog for force saves. If you not want forces saves and meet the crash, it will totally your responsibility. I know it sound like ridiculous, but server stability was improving a lot from the last and it will always our top priority. PRO is in development and bug/crashes are expected. Sorry for your inconvenience but there have many case before, and we cannot do something which is not exist in database.