Crashing while tabbing out

Hamsteh

37742 @pretentious

well changing the compatibility for windows 7 didn't freeze my laptop when I open it but it the game is black screened no loading no anything actually lowering laptop resolution didn't affect it also. but atleast it didn't freeze so its a compatibility problem with windows 10

Windows 10 is a headache. We'll try to figure something out.

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee

@hamsteh

@khatros

@Renovatio

@Chimchar

@Derry120

@Draxicor

@Corsack

@pretentious

37742 @pretentious

well changing the compatibility for windows 7 didn't freeze my laptop when I open it but it the game is black screened no loading no anything actually lowering laptop resolution didn't affect it also. but atleast it didn't freeze so its a compatibility problem with windows 10

Windows 10 is a headache. We'll try to figure something out.

well I removed my java 32 bit and their was 2 weird programs also removed them (MacAfee security scan)&(malwareprotectivelive) + without changing compatibility option to windows 7 and I trusted pro64.exe in my anti virus software firewall. the game worked perfectly but without full screen I can live with that try and tell me if it worked.

PS> in other post (Pro blue screen!! help) their was a solution of changing the power options by un checking fast start up option but I didn't try this.. well I will share the process incase if it helped anyone>>>>

windwos key + X > power option> choose what the power buttons do>>change settings that are currently unavailable> scroll down> under shutdown settings uncheck turn on fast start up .

37736 @hamsteh

@khatros

@Renovatio

@Chimchar

@Derry120

@Draxicor

@Corsack

@boubye

Try running the game in Windows 7 compatibility. From the main screen, try to put it in windowed, then try to lower the resolution. Let me know what happens.

Thanks.

Tried this and it's been working for a while now. Thanks.

Shiny Magikarp @50 hours

<i></i>

Shiny Wooper @110 hours

<i></i>

@hamsteh

@khatros

@Renovatio

@Chimchar

@Derry120

@Draxicor

@Corsack

@boubye

Try running the game in Windows 7 compatibility. From the main screen, try to put it in windowed, then try to lower the resolution. Let me know what happens.

Thanks.

Crash anyway =/