PRO Blue screen [Help!!]

Pokedex

1. 1.

Blue screen on Windows 10, freezes the whole PC after opening .exe and then after couple minutes it crashes whole computer. :Frown:

Image of the blue screen:

dpc_watchdog_violation.png

I already try to disable the antivirus, firewall, windows defender, defrag the disk, delete the PROx64 and nothing..... :Bored:

And before this new laucher, the game was normal, and now with the new update is doing it.... :Angry:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There must be something HUGE wrong with the client. We have been getting these complaints all day literally.. Come on Devs we need you! I tried to help them, but I just have no clue whats wrong anymore, probably some compatibility problems with windows 10 users

I am having the same issue, I've tried a couple of different things, but nothings helps. On one attempt I was able to get into the game and log in, but as soon as I was able to see my character standing in Viridian Forest it froze completely. I am not able to close PRO down of even click on anything, i can bring the Task Manager up but am unable to click an application to close. I guess on the bright side of this problem is that it is a known issue for a large number of people so hopefully it will be fixed soon.

c_lightgreen.gifc_lightblue.gifc_red.gifc_black.gifc_gold.gifWhiteChocobo.gif

The client is probably just having issues right now, please be patient and see, the devs will take care of this soon. It seems to be a running problem ever since the recent update.