PRO Blue screen [Help!!]

Pokedex

1. 1.

DPC Watchdog Violation Is not the clients Fault its a hardware incompatibility issue with Windows 10 Which means you need to update drivers on your PC because your hardware drives are not meant for windows 10. The Hardware that is making you have this issue is Normally with users using an SSD But a common issue is within your Power options, uncheck Turn on Fast Startup within your Power options. BUT The Client can be causing this error. Only some Windows 10 users have this issue so it is a high chance its on your side.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New client version freezes my alienware 18 laptop when I just opens it and the screen of loading appears for 15 sec then complete freeze starts and after 1 min restarts automatically and I cant open the game since new version.. this happens when says getting map downloading .... tried to open it by admin rights still freezes.. all other games works fine on network and display setting except pro64 I need help urgently. :Exclam:

ps am using windows 10 help please

#Revolution_Team :Frown: :Frown:

37735 DPC Watchdog Violation Is not the clients Fault its a hardware incompatibility issue with Windows 10 Which means you need to update drivers on your PC because your hardware drives are not meant for windows 10. The Hardware that is making you have this issue is Normally with users using an SSD But a common issue is within your Power options, uncheck Turn on Fast Startup within your Power options. BUT The Client can be causing this error. Only some Windows 10 users have this issue so it is a high chance its on your side.

The thing is I still run every game and program I have just fine. CSGO, Dota2, Starcraft 2, Total War, MGS5, GTA all run without any issues as they have always been. Only when the client for PRO shifted from 89_2 to 90_0 did this problem occur, so it's likely a problem with the client?

Regardless, I've updated all my drivers and turned off fast startup. Even ran a virus scan, disabled antivirus and set the compatibility mode to win7 or winXP service pack 2/3. Nothing works.

37735 DPC Watchdog Violation Is not the clients Fault its a hardware incompatibility issue with Windows 10 Which means you need to update drivers on your PC because your hardware drives are not meant for windows 10. The Hardware that is making you have this issue is Normally with users using an SSD But a common issue is within your Power options, uncheck Turn on Fast Startup within your Power options. BUT The Client can be causing this error. Only some Windows 10 users have this issue so it is a high chance its on your side.

I just tried turning this power option off and I am currently able to play PRO, I recommend trying this if you are having the same issue because this seems to have worked for me. Thank you iTzXeno!

c_lightgreen.gifc_lightblue.gifc_red.gifc_black.gifc_gold.gifWhiteChocobo.gif

I have an old PC, it can't handle a lot of the newer stuff. I am currently running win7 i refuse to get 8.1 or 10. moving along the client downloaded just fine for me.

Yes we know there is some compatibility issues with win10 for some(most) people. The current suggestion is to use ALT + Enter goto options and lower the resolution.

------------------------------------------------------

:thanks: Xeno for your suggestion I quoted you and added your suggestion with credits to you on the pinned topic "Known Issues"

I just tried turning this power option off and I am currently able to play PRO, I recommend trying this if you are having the same issue because this seems to have worked for me. Thank you iTzXeno!

No problem! ouob

well I removed my java 32 bit and their was 2 weird programs also removed them (MacAfee security scan)&(malwareprotectivelive) + without changing compatibility option to windows 7 and I trusted pro64.exe in my anti virus software firewall. the game worked perfectly but without full screen I can live with that try and tell me if it worked.

PS> in other post (Pro blue screen!! help) their was a solution of changing the power options by un checking fast start up option but I didn't try this.. well I will share the process incase if it helped anyone>>>>

windwos key + X > power option> choose what the power buttons do>>change settings that are currently unavailable> scroll down> under shutdown settings uncheck turn on fast start up .

I'm back again.

So... i update my drivers, i disable Fast Startup in power options and i get nothing. Still with the blue screen... All games here are normal, i've i7, gtx 650, 4ram, 1.5T on HD... I think if the old laucher was working, it's obvious that the new launcher have something wrong to crash on certain pcs... Imagine if all new players that have the same problem will need to get by and search how to fix it? And that if they don't think it's a virus and delete the game... The only thing i can do now it's to wait and see if someone will fix it. :Bored: