Disconnection Idea and Solution for the problem

Judicator

Hi im new to this game, and I'm reading over the rules before I take part in pvp. Not sure if this goes here, but its still pvp related!

Best solution you can do besides having people talk about getting the ban hammer on people who d/c whether its from raging, spite, or just being unfortunate and having a really slow net is:

First Idea:Add "Surrender" Condition: So that it wont be abusable.

Q- But whats that Judicator you noob? Your new to this pokemon community that must mean you know nothing about pokeman!!?!?

A- This is a condition thats set when an X amount of turns end/X amount of pokemon is defeated on a said opposing team, it will be classified as "viable" in the terms of a true fight. No match is truly decided when only 2 pokemon are downed on the opposing teams, there are still many checks and balances if the player has added a good coverage on his team.

Q-Bruh what are you saying, thats gonna be like, so abused man! There gonna kill the x amount of pokes and just surrender!

A-Thats probably being done already normally, especially if theres a group of people or guild that holds high positions but the enemy is just killing 6 pokemons instead

Q-Well what if they dont kill x amount of pokemons?

A-Normal rating provisions should still be granted w/o coins, only difference is you can't really get angry at someone for leaving, you dont really know whats the cause... They could be very unlucky as I stated early and have slow internet. Not everyone lives in a First World country after all, E.G- me I currently live in a third for college reasons. What can be done is promotion of a "Leaver Que" similar to LoL, the more you d/c the more longer it will get and you will be unable to sign up. This could be simply added by putting it as some sort of debuff on the top left of the screen with a timer. E.G 2min, 5 mins, 10 mins, 30 mins so forth, and resets stacks on a set time period of the day, or again a stacking buff.

Q-WHAT?!??! WE SHOULDNT BAN THEM? YOUR NOOB JUDICATOR YOU DON'T KNOW HOW I FEEL AND ONLY ME!!

A- You should always look at both sides of the picture, your not the only person who has problems since they still lose rating, but with the Leaver's Que, theres a small chance you will fight them again, unless your the only 2 people in the battle que for some reason, but then again it will make it discouraging for people to leave and get that leavers que. "Do not do unto others what you dont want to be done unto you"

Second Idea: Honorable Surrender Button

Simply know your gonna lose? and theres no light in the end of the tunnel? Heres a less punishing and humiliating way to go down,

Q-THATS STUPID JUDICATOR I WANT THEM TO FEEL THE LONG DRAINING END OF THERE POKEMAN COMP. JUDICATOR YOUR DUMB!

A-Well again with the set variable, this can enhance the experience for anyone. Just surrender instead of having to d/c and getting into a long boring que on the busy days. You save precious time for everyone. Unless your the type of guy who wants to go till the bitter end >.> but not everyone is like that. Who knows maybe the guy winning decides to surrender because he has to go pick up his/her daughter at school on emergency

Q- BUT JUDICATOR THATS LAME, I RATHER D/C AND NOT BE HUMILIATE IN ONE OF THERE VIDEO RECORDINGS

A- Actually its more humiliating running away, what can cause people to do just humble click surrender is first off theres no leavers que, second off, maybe and hopefully a reduced amount of ratings lost?

Summary: This should add the spirit of battle in a game and remove toxicity, and provide and more friendly community.

Anyways sorry for my bad english and grammar, Imma go grab a snack now TC forum people.

Q: Wtf Judicator, why u so noob!

Jk!^^

Well written Sir, i liked it. ;)

To getting a bit more concret on your suggestions. You exactly described the problem we have:

257730 Summary: This should add the spirit of battle in a game and remove toxicity, and provide and more friendly community.

The sad way how it is: Guys d/c on u and u are forced to make a report with screenshots/video to proof the dc.

- U feel bad (just got denied a coin again + writing report),

- opponent feel bad

1. "oh no, needed to pick up my daughter, now i got reported again" or

2."damn i lost, idc about getting maybe reported, i just deny" or

3."aww man i dont wanna get stalled by this for next 20mins and to not get reported i really need to play to end, wtf is this?"

- Staff feel bad ("oh wow, 300 more reports more to handle daily, tyvm....")

All in all, horrible system. xd But ima report everyone who dcs on me if i start PvP again soon.

Your suggestions are all fine, esp the surrender-button with special requirements to fullfill, leaver-queue like in LoL, great idea too. Ive read similar ideas already and they are all better than the current system. Ill be honest, Shane and Co are doing this in free-time, im a noob in coding. But from my point of view i assume it s gonna take 6 months plus until one of these things are in. Maybe its easier to code, but i dont feel so. So until then, U, opponent and staff feel bad like described above. xd

Maybe the "Ban the D/C-guy-system" works but i i doubt that all the guys out there read in forum here.

There are 2 simple solutions in my mind:

1. Give Coin for each win, no matter what (seems this isnt happen)

2. Remove the whole system 1 Coin = 1 Win

Im not talking about the Pvp-reward-system, just give everyone coins at the end of season based on their rating. Thats it, no more frustration. Thx for reading, have a nice day. :Heart: