PVP sleep clause rule

Pikabryan

259032 How about Effect Spore? Since is not banned,i can sleep one of the foe´s pokemon,then he can switch,attack my Effect Spore poke and get sleeped,and is not like i can do anything about it,can he force me to switch pokes just bc it got effect spore?

If u have a poke with effect spore and opponent gets asleep by this its bad luck for opponent. If he attacks u with another poke again and its getting asleep again just bad luck, nth u can do about it and not your fault.

Same goes for: U used sleep move on him and after this he attacks an effect spore poke from u and made another of his poke asleep, still not your fault.

But if he gets asleep by effect spore and switches out you are not allowed to use a sleeping move on opponents poke.

So if its happening passive its np, but if u actively use a sleeping move after a poke of him got asleep by your effect spore, thats not allowed.

If he puts himself asleep by rest dont fear to sleep another poke of him.

Sry for my poor english here, hope it was clear enough, just ask otherwise. :Heart:

Coop33 is correct. Sleep Clause only applies to sleep induced directly, so Effect Spore's passive effect wouldn't count.

Thread locked as resolved.

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.