Rate my Magnezone

Novastryke1

I recently evolved my Magneton into a Magnezone in the Kanto Power Plant. Here are its stats so far. Please rate them for me.

Magnezone (Lv. 32)

Nature: Calm

Ability: Magnet Pull

EVs: 64 Sp. Atk (Going to raise it to 252)/26 HP (Same thing as Sp. Atk)

Moveset:

- Thunderbolt

- Magnet Bomb (Going to replace with Flash Cannon once Magnezone is able to learn the move)

- Thunder Wave

- Electro Ball

Guest LiquidSnakeK

You can upload a screenshot of it by linking the image to an image sharing site such as imgur, then use the picture link in the chat box settings and entering the url there :D

I dont rate but in my opinion, there are 4 things that i'd like to share with you ^^:

1st. Never evolve your pokemon to its highest evolution because the exp gap will be so large that you can not train it (unless you have many rare candies)

2nd. Magnezone should have Bold nature with hidden ability. The reason is that it traps the steel type pokemon ( the opponent cant switch the poke to fit your weakness) such as: skarmory and more.

3rd. The moveset of magnezone should be like this: magnet rise- flash cannon- thunder bolt/zap cannon- mirror coat.

4th. The EV train will be like this: 252 defense- 252 hp and 6 special attack

Guest LiquidSnakeK

So as far as magnezone goes, You want timid/modest nature. Hidden power Fire. The IV's are decent, but the nature will just hold it back. I would try and catch another thats HP Fire, train it as a MAGNEMITE, and evolve it once its like lvl 90ish or something. Will save you lots of time trying to grind that thing. Hope this helps. gl :y:

Re: Magnemite with Timid and Sturdy

<r><QUOTE author="novastryke1"><s>

</s><POST content="259620"><s></s>259620<e></e></POST> Hey guys. I just caught a Magnemite at the Kanto Power Plant and it has Timid nature and Sturdy as its ability. Should I still use it or catch another one for Magnet Pull?<br/>

<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Please do not post the same issue with double topic.<br/>

--Merge and Moved to proper place--</r>