Like / Reputation system for forums!

Sickkitten

37875 i would rather see them have a stable game server that doesn't crash almost daily, before they have a stable web server (being it seems stable enough as it is, may just be your connection b.c i have no issues with it) but i agree none the less ;o

I wasn't talking about them getting a web server as they clearly have one (we wouldn't be here if it wasn't stable), I was talking about responsiveness in terms of coding. But ofcourse, this isn't a priority at the moment.

Responsive web design (RWD) is an approach to web design aimed at crafting sites to provide an optimal viewing and interaction experience—easy reading and navigation with a minimum of resizing, panning, and scrolling—across a wide range of devices (from desktop computer monitors to mobile phones).

you've lost me, then again i don't understand a single thing about coding lol but if i am understanding you correctly, i would like to see an actual mobile version for the forums.

as for the topic on hand, i want a staff member's opinion ~

LISQEZ3.gif

• 2 weeks later...
43973 You can use this for forum rep if you can see that.

k3j4h95.png

i can see it in my profile, but i don't see it within anybody else's (including yours) nor do i see anything where i can add to somebody's reputation either. actually why i went ahead & suggested this in the first place lol!

LISQEZ3.gif

I don't know of many forums without a Upvote system. It's something I don't really care about, but I can see how it would be useful for some people, like traders and guide makers. I support the idea.

[glow=purple]S-Senpai...?[/glow]

ks_banner.jpg

[glow=purple]Muv-Luv is my Love![/glow]