Hey guys,

This is the team i want to build:

Bulbasaur

Staryu

Togepi

Electrabuzz

Scyther

Larvitar

Im having some serious trouble in choosing what is the best nature for each pokemon and how much IV each pokemon should have...

And i still dont get what the difference between epic and normal poke, i noticed that epic poke got EV but i have no clue what it means.

Can someone help me choose which nature and how much IV i should buy each poke?

thanks! Yuda

260067 Hey guys,

This is the team i want to build:

Bulbasaur

Staryu

Togepi

Electrabuzz

Scyther

Larvitar

Im having some serious trouble in choosing what is the best nature for each pokemon and how much IV each pokemon should have...

And i still dont get what the difference between epic and normal poke, i noticed that epic poke got EV but i have no clue what it means.

Can someone help me choose which nature and how much IV i should buy each poke?

thanks! Yuda

Bulbasaur : Modest with h.a if possible. Bold is also an option but without its mega form, Venusaur main niche is its offensive chlorophyll set.

Staryu : Timid

Togepi : Bold for defensive one, Timid for stallbreaker/offensive one, Modest is also acceptable.

Electabuzz : Adamant for pure physical one, Mild for mixed one.

Scyther : Adamant or Impish/Careful if you want to play it more defensively with defog and roost

Larvitar : Jolly for dragon dance set, Adamant for bulky attacker set, Careful for a sp def tank or Relaxed for mixed one.

An epic pokemon is a pokemon with high IVs, often +20 in all stats or at least +26 in the main stats. For instance for a Staraptor, a Starly with 26+ in attack and speed is an epic one. A pokemon doesn't need EV to be epic since you can easily ev train it yourself.

There are many guides on forum but to resume quickly, 4 EV = 1 point increase to the stat at level 100 and a total of 252 EV can be put onto one stat on PRO.

23CAjUv.gif

[glow=green]Katie Ledecky doesn't break records, she sets them[/glow]

[glow=green]~L'élégance, la science, la violence~[/glow]<i></i>

260391 wow thanks a lot!

Does the team i built is good? there is a pokemon that is not neseccery that i should replance in another? i built it with guides and i want to make my team epic's.

Do you have a gameplan, a core you build your team around or did you just slap 6 pokemon randomly? Btw, is your team built for PvE or PvP? If it's for the former, any team should do the job, just pick your favorite pokemon but for the latter, it's a bit different.

I see a Tyranitar, is that supposed to be a sand team? With sandstorm, you need to build around it so let's say that your Tyranitar is the backbone of your team. As a good tank, it should also be your stealth rock setter. Sandstorm means you have to run an Excadrill with sand rush as its main sweeper, period. So replace Electivire with Excadrill as your physical attacker and you'll have your main core with these two.

You will also need a water/grass check since they are annoying for any sand team. You can keep your Scizor as a bulky attacker one with swords dance and roost to check grass types and your Starmie for water type. Btw, Starmie is also a great asset to break through physical walls which give Excadrill, Scizor and Tyranitar trouble such as Skarmory, Hippowdon, Gliscor, Donphan and even Ferrothorn/Foretress if you can find a HP Fire Starmie.

A defensive Venusaur can help countering rain team since Starmie alone will have a hard time switching on strong water type attack. You can keep it if you like it but Amoonguss is far better than Venusaur unless it has its mega form which isn't the case on PRO. Amoonguss has a more reliable sleep inducer move, better overall defenses, Clear Smog to prevent any dragon dancer/swords dancer from setting up and foremost Regenerator to keep it healthy. Its main purpose is to be a pivot and to switch on fighting, water and grass attacks aimed at Excadrill or Tyranitar. You will have a triple weakness to fire (Amoonguss, Scizor and Exca) but Tyranitar and Starmie will offset that.

As for the last pokemon, it can be a filler of your choice. Yes, you can run your Togekiss since it's a great stallbreaker. With nasty plot and air slash, it also packs quite a punch and has an decent offensive presence while retaining good defensive capability.

23CAjUv.gif

[glow=green]Katie Ledecky doesn't break records, she sets them[/glow]

[glow=green]~L'élégance, la science, la violence~[/glow]<i></i>