egg move tutor

Mrfacepalm

Rather than tutor, it most likely more appropriate if it is a 1 random low percent chance that a pokemon in the wild has an egg move. I don't see the devs would like tutored egg moves considering that multiple egg moves most likely part of the reason why breeding being excluded.

+1 for tutor idea , actually they r planning to add one

38040 Rather than tutor, it most likely more appropriate if it is a 1 random low percent chance that a pokemon in the wild has an egg move. I don't see the devs would like tutored egg moves considering that multiple egg moves most likely part of the reason why breeding being excluded.

tutor will be better with a high price of 30k-40k per move to make it fair or maybe shards

EIsrSi5.png

but if your poke is bad and it has a bunch of egg moves but a good poke with no egg moves is caught it will be useless i don't think that's why they didn't add breeding prob because all the rares

wouldn't be rare anymore etc they will hopefully not screw up comp and bring tutors :Angel:

38043 but if your poke is bad and it has a bunch of egg moves but a good poke with no egg moves is caught it will be useless i don't think that's why they didn't add breeding prob because all the rares

wouldn't be rare anymore etc they will hopefully not screw up comp and bring tutors :Angel:

first thing bro y would someone even teach egg moves to a bad pokemon if those moves are priced high

EIsrSi5.png

I don't see the devs would like tutored egg moves considering that multiple egg moves most likely part of the reason why breeding being excluded.

The reason there is no breeding is to stop the influx of many pokemon considered rare and valuable

There will be egg move tutors some time in the future

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.