No Coins for won battles...

Fendy

[glow=red]

[/glow]

@ Pokemon Revolution Online - Team:

1. Pls punish player wich are disconnecting in PvP Battles with more then a loss ! Something like - 5 coins for DC or ranked Bann for 3 days !

2. Also pls give coins to the player, wich would won the battle (the guys wich was not disconnecting)

260693 If so many guys are reporting this, someone should QUICKLY react in my opinion. :thanks:

Well there are literally daily posts about this since the coin system got implemented.

Plus a lot of suggestions from the community.

Sadly almost no feedback from staff for whatever reason, who knows.

Only thing i can tell u is, that u can report DC-players in report section.

[Censored] ! Of they should NOT remove the coins !! The coins are a great Idea ! They should just fix, that u dont get a coin after the enemy DCéd!

Oh so you do like getting something for nothing but you're mad you don't get even more for nothing?

I see.

260732 Oh so you do like getting something for nothing but you're mad you don't get even more for nothing?

I see.

typical kid reaction :Cool:

Alot of guys <- are mad, because enemys can easly DC to deny your reward for working hard for a PvP Team and performing well with it!

I worked as a GamesMaster [GM] for Gameforge, the players did the same there, using Taskmanager to DC and deny points.

After a huge ammount of players reported that, we reacted and punished players, wich are using Taskmanager or any ways to disconnect by decreasing there honor-points.

That´s why I keep reporting it, to keep the attention up, wich this post needs.

I´m rly happy abaout the coin system but I just want a ADMIN to react to this, wich sadly didnt happen to any other "coin"-post to.

We all just wanna know, if the Admin team noticed this and if they r working on it.

[Censored] ! Of they should NOT remove the coins !! The coins are a great Idea ! They should just fix, that u dont get a coin after the enemy DCéd!

Oh so you do like getting something for nothing but you're mad you don't get even more for nothing?

I see.

There is nothing wrong with adressing an issue with a new system. If everyone had your attitude towards any new implementations we would never get any valid feedback.