Maveskie

Same problem bump

Hi I'm Chance. I have a hard time Dealing with people. If you think I'm being rude or short please just understand That I'm weird as heck and that its probably me and not you. 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you would like to commission me for Pixel Art Character Sprites next to your favorite Pokemon PM me on discord
SirChancelot#9800

❤️Support me here if ya want❤️

nothing to do with permission or firewall ive checked everything. maybe just an error recognizing the server is full?

Hi I'm Chance. I have a hard time Dealing with people. If you think I'm being rude or short please just understand That I'm weird as heck and that its probably me and not you. 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you would like to commission me for Pixel Art Character Sprites next to your favorite Pokemon PM me on discord
SirChancelot#9800

❤️Support me here if ya want❤️

hi. today I already played the game, (and yes, I have the new client), but now I tried logging in, it said "logging in" and I'm waiting for like 10 mins straight - nothing happens. usually, if the server was filled quickly after "logging in", it would write like so and I could try again, but now when I try again to login, it stays blank without any messages. tried reloading the client. no effect.