Disconect in Ranked Battles

Arsplayz

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So basically, the guy just reported himself for using drain punch?

Joke aside, can anyone confirm that ragequitters are punished when reported or is it a waste of time? Someone told me that staff don't consider it to be a bannable fault. Sadly, the topic was removed since the OP tried to create a "wall of shame" by publicly exposing some players name.

23CAjUv.gif

[glow=green]Katie Ledecky doesn't break records, she sets them[/glow]

[glow=green]~L'élégance, la science, la violence~[/glow]<i></i>

Joke aside, can anyone confirm that ragequitters are punished when reported or is it a waste of time? Someone told me that staff don't consider it to be a bannable fault.

Not bannable.

Ok, so this matter should now be settled. If staff consider that dc isn't bannable, then no need to waste your time complaining, as much as it is frustrating to earn no coin.

23CAjUv.gif

261977 So basically, the guy just reported himself for using drain punch?

Joke aside, can anyone confirm that ragequitters are punished when reported or is it a waste of time? Someone told me that staff don't consider it to be a bannable fault. Sadly, the topic was removed since the OP tried to create a "wall of shame" by publicly exposing some players name.

i think its bannable, if you can provide proof of him being a repeat offender.

4ef1544e56.png

Check out these nice shops: Reborn's Shop | Gambilicious's Shop | Walrosskastanie's Shop

Discord tag: Gambilicious#4818

Check out our guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!

261977 So basically, the guy just reported himself for using drain punch?

i think its bannable, if you can provide proof of him being a repeat offender.

Well, so if you're right, i guess that only recidivists who have been reported multiple times will be eventually punished.

262012 I think ur opponent is log out that's why the battle ends..many people do that if they cant win

I think we all get that lol

23CAjUv.gif