Location of the 3 Dogs:

Blubb55

Hello everyone,

I'm a bit confused about the 3 legendary dogs. I thought that the locations of the dogs are permanent, but I'm not sure anymore.

I would like to ask a question, because I'm not sure if it's a bug or not.

One dog should be on mount silver. On my first trip, I saw this dog, but don't talk to it. I wanted to do it later. Now I was there a second time and the dog was not there anymore. Also my freind told me, that suicune is in the toho falls. But I know that suicune is at a bit different location on my map.

Could it be that the dogs are switching positions like in the games? I don't know why there is no one before red at mount silver anymore.

I hope someone can help me^^

Have a nice day!

Best Regards, Blubb

raikou:mt silver on the last floor on the right, like u said

ok, I have not stated this quest. But is it normal that raikou is despawned atm? If I start the quest, will he be back there? Raikou is not there atm.

regards

261204 i think they spawn after the quest starts, not completly sure but dw about it, u iwll have your chance to fight them :D

I confirm they spawn after the quest starts.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.