teleportation

Daedrakhajit01

Guest LiquidSnakeK
261556 none of you make sense. quest is broken im asking when are they actually going to be helpful and do some work on it.

For starters having a condescending tone will never get you anywhere. Secondly I did it some time ago and haven't seen staff confirm that it's indeed broken. Apologies for my ignorance :kiss:

261534 guys for real. this is silly now. when is the teleport pc quest going to be fixed or are u guys going to just give us all free travel in the univers now for taking 2 weeks to sort this out?? just curious bored of walkig town to town to trade now.

I was thinking the teleport quest was broken right now... its fixed?

261551 When u did it? Because its been more than 1 week since New Mauville is inaccessible

It's been fixed now. The previous quest had to be re-written from scratch since it was causing huge lag spikes, crashes and then all the map was lost.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.