Vongola Famiglia Daycare Services KANTO ONLY (FOR NOW)

Kugeshan

Hello there and welcome to the Vongola Famiglia Daycare services!

BLUE SERVER

Customers Done

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hasseeb373-Fluffet lvl 5-100 evs bundle atk and spd maxed - Golduck-Level 51-100

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pokemon Currently Doing:

~ Cost ~

Price

One(Max) EV training - 30k

Bundle Full EV training - 50k

Level Up

1-100 = 1.5k per level

DISCLAIMER - If you give me a non evolved pokemon it is not our duty to evolve them. Also all the pokemon given to us wont be taught any of the moves it can learn thats new.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ TimeFrame ~

You will have to be patient as it is first come first serve when u give me the pokemon I will tell u how long it will take

~ The Process ~

After applying on here, and being accepted, i will send you a pm with my ingame name and then we can do the transactions from there

~ Template ~

Just follow this easy template and then we will review your application to start training

1.What pokemon you want to be levelled -

2.What level and what level i want it to be trained to -

3.In game name