[Suggestion] More slots for the skins

Elikike123

1. 1.

Hello, I have a suggestion for the customization of the characters, I have seen the item for the character is only separated into 2 types, face and body, items for the body are fine, but for the head are mixed in the head and the face like vampire eyes and my suggestion is that if they could be separated into 4 slots for better character design and more variety.

sug.png

As in this picture, with bad photoshop, 4 slots could be made for the character, separated in head, face, back and body. For example, the items could be separated into:

Head: ears, caps, hats, headphones, hair, Magikarp hat, etc.

Face: eyes, masks, tattoos, eye patch, glasses, mask like Tokyo Ghoul.

Back: cloaks, wings, backpacks, flags with the symbol of the guild and tails.

Body: this is ok!

Please comment that seems the idea and other things that could be created for the character design and sorry for my English transtalator'm using google.

TqR1GdZ.png

• 2 months later...

+1 this

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

307340 That's something that was suggested in the past and was denied I think for no big reason, but I really supported it then and I do support it now :y:

Thanks, but I do not understand because it was denied, players could have a little more individuality with their characters and the game could earn a little more money by selling the items separately :D:

TqR1GdZ.png

307340 That's something that was suggested in the past and was denied I think for no big reason, but I really supported it then and I do support it now :y:

Thanks, but I do not understand because it was denied, players could have a little more individuality with their characters and the game could earn a little more money by selling the items separately ::

+1 :Grin:

p.s BLAZZIIKEENNNN :Crazy:

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]