Rustboro city

Oscar

Sorry by open other post about it, but the other is locked, 2 signs in rustboro city in hoenn is in blank, is not coded, dont have nothing write. This sign are :

~ the first sign when you enter by the route 104.

~the second sign is the sign of pokemon gym (it doesnt shows me any information about the gym, like other gyms sign )

262965 Sorry by open other post about it, but the other is locked, 2 signs in rustboro city in hoenn is in blank, is not coded, dont have nothing write. This sign are :

~the second sign is the sign of pokemon gym (it doesnt shows me any information about the gym, like other gyms sign )

263986 i am in dewford town and i have seen that the gym sign is not coded (dont say nothing). i will note all the sign that is not coded and make a post with all sign that is not coded for the scripters can localized it easier

Found the issue. Maps were drastically changed between the initial phases of Hoenn and the final release of Hoenn and coordinates were subsequently messed up (they are used for the signboards). I have fixed the issue. Feel free to report more to this thread if you find more.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

262965 Sorry by open other post about it, but the other is locked, 2 signs in rustboro city in hoenn is in blank, is not coded, dont have nothing write. This sign are :

263986 i am in dewford town and i have seen that the gym sign is not coded (dont say nothing). i will note all the sign that is not coded and make a post with all sign that is not coded for the scripters can localized it easier

Found the issue. Maps were drastically changed between the initial phases of Hoenn and the final release of Hoenn and coordinates were subsequently messed up (they are used for the signboards). I have fixed the issue. Feel free to report more to this thread if you find more.

:Grin: :thanks:

i am in mauville city (where the third hoenn gym is), and i dont have seen a sign with the city description, the sign that should have the description city says: "mauville city pokemon center", and this sign must have the town description in it. this sign need a change

264712 i am in mauville city (where the third hoenn gym is), and i dont have seen a sign with the city description, the sign that should have the description city says: "mauville city pokemon center", and this sign must have the town description in it. this sign need a change

Done :)

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

• 2 weeks later...

there is 2 sign in mossdeep city (where the seventh hoenn gym is located) that is not coded (it doesnt says nothing, it is in blank).

-the first sign is near to the pokemon center (i believe that it sign give us a little description of the city).

-the second sign is near to the space center (i believe that it sign say us about the space center).

another thing less important is that in the map says mossdeep town and in the gameplay it says mossdeep city.

271943 there is 2 sign in mossdeep city (where the seventh hoenn gym is located) that is not coded (it doesnt says nothing, it is in blank).

-the first sign is near to the pokemon center (i believe that it sign give us a little description of the city).

-the second sign is near to the space center (i believe that it sign say us about the space center).

another thing less important is that in the map says mossdeep town and in the gameplay it says mossdeep city.

Fixed all but the map. That can only be changed by the developer.

Official discord chat.

Fixed ^^

Official discord chat.