no switch

Zildjianz

263048 I'm not sure exactly what you mean by that. Could you be a bit more specific?

do you know teleport quest where at New Mauville? there is one electric gate need to open by finding switch at the box, i know the box but when i interact whit it, there is no switch, but other people can interact with it

Guest LiquidSnakeK

do you know teleport quest where at New Mauville? there is one electric gate need to open by finding switch at the box, i know the box but when i interact whit it, there is no switch, but other people can interact with it

I think the switch may be random. Try every small box

I think the switch may be random. Try every small box

they says the switch are not random and i have try all box in there

263047 why there is no switch at the box in New Mauville in hoenn b4 boss Lt Surge, i already finish teleport quest, can someone help me please~

The switch is there. Make sure you have battled and won against all magma and aqua grunts you can see.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.