Sup brahs

Hey what's up brahs? I play this game since a week,and i want to introduce myself to everyone.My name is Luca i am 20 years old and i am Italian.The first time i played pokemon was at 2-3 years old and i remember that i learned to speak thanks to this game.I am an occasionally player and i never played always pokemon.I have other hobbies such as gym,running,cooking and nutrition.

I am glad that you are reading this,and i want to lnow more of everyone of you.

What are your hobbies?Do you work or do you attend school?Whst fo you like the most of this game?

It is a very cool game in my opinion :)

Nice to meet you! :Heart:

263090 Hey what's up brahs? I play this game since a week,and i want to introduce myself to everyone.My name is Luca i am 20 years old and i am Italian.The first time i played pokemon was at 2-3 years old and i remember that i learned to speak thanks to this game.I am an occasionally player and i never played always pokemon.I have other hobbies such as gym,running,cooking and nutrition.

I am glad that you are reading this,and i want to lnow more of everyone of you.

What are your hobbies?Do you work or do you attend school?Whst fo you like the most of this game?

It is a very cool game in my opinion :)

Nice to meet you!

Hey Luca, welcome to PRO ! :Smile:

3aaa4b535748227990ec052392a42304.png

d59db31d81b3acc40a24ea1dc2b2adee.png

Wing-icon.png

d9e73e0879e18a14a2810ce2cd1fc085.png

Hey Luca welcome to PRO. We have some similar hobbies since I also love running and sports in general. :Grin:

I used to play tennis but the last 6 years due to work and family I barely have time to go to the court and play, so I mostly stay at home after work watching series, anime, playing video games and I go running for 1 hour a day.

Have fun. :Grin:

[CENTER][I]"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange."[/I][/CENTER]