for me i think we need a list

Mysteries

hi there..i am at blue server..and there someone spamming in chat if u banned him he will create another account to spam again...I think theres many ppl getting angry or mad in game bcoz of over price in coins shop..so I think the best way is make a list of price of every item in coins shop...

for me only..i don't think in other if they agree but I think this is the best way to solve it

The pricing money-wise is extremely cheap for an MMO. Regarding pricing in Pokédollars it's both server and community-based so there can't be a set price for them.

Also, it really isn't hard to track down people's accounts and chain-ban them (Unsure what PRO uses yet you could easily track accounts through email, IP, MAC address, HWID, ect.) It'd be way more hassle for a player to constantly create new accounts than it would be for mods/GMs to ban them so they're fighting a lost battle.

263139 hi there..i am at blue server..and there someone spamming in chat if u banned him he will create another account to spam again...I think theres many ppl getting angry or mad in game bcoz of over price in coins shop..so I think the best way is make a list of price of every item in coins shop...

for me only..i don't think in other if they agree but I think this is the best way to solve it

--- Moved to the proper forum ---

DO NOT contact staff members for private support.

Please share the question on the FORUM due to being of use to others.

Who PMed me will get a Free Pokeball and lose 99k.