Gamecrash

Pilzsoldat

Hello everyone,

I recently installed (Windows, 64bit) and started playing this game (~3 hours playtime) and I already found an annoying bug.

It appears mostly during battles and causes that my laptop shuts himself down, with not a single reason. The battles themselfes are "won", so I recieved the EXP points normaly. It already crashed 3 times.

It's not a problem of the laptop, since a phenomenon like this never happens outside the game.

Does anyone has the same problem, or am I the only one?

-Call of Cthulhu

263165 Hello everyone,

I recently installed (Windows, 64bit) and started playing this game (~3 hours playtime) and I already found an annoying bug.

It appears mostly during battles and causes that my laptop shuts himself down, with not a single reason. The battles themselfes are "won", so I recieved the EXP points normaly. It already crashed 3 times.

It's not a problem of the laptop, since a phenomenon like this never happens outside the game.

Does anyone has the same problem, or am I the only one?

--Moved to proper forum----

DO NOT contact staff members for private support.

Please share the question on the FORUM due to being of use to others.

Who PMed me will get a Free Pokeball and lose 99k.

263279 It might be overheating - it's not a joke, my laptop got higher processor temp in this game than while playing Witcher 2

Well, that'd be strange. The laptop is clearly not a good one, but he never overheated because of a game. I used to play WorldOfTanks, mostly for 3 hours in a row, but he never crashed.

-Call of Cthulhu