Sinnoh Region

Bausssauce

I've noticed that the Sinnoh Region is part of the game map but is it accessable? The reason I ask is because on the trainer card the Sinnoh badge places haven't been added which confused me. If someone could help me with that it would be much appreciated :Grin:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

arrow.gif

"He's willing to sacrifice an awful lot to help the people of this city, that kind of makes him a hero doesn't it?"

Re: Shinnoh Region

<t>Ok cool thank you!</t>

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

arrow.gif

"He's willing to sacrifice an awful lot to help the people of this city, that kind of makes him a hero doesn't it?"

Re: Shinnoh Region

<t>Accesable maps : Kanto, Johto, Sevii, Love island, Trainers Valley, Sevii islands (MS), Desert lagoon(?)<br/>

Sinnoh is within our plans yet in the future, the content team is currently working on hoenn.</t>

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.