Can i borrow some pokemons please

Madsm69

i can beat elite 4 so i have been spending around 2 weeks leveling and evlolving my pokemons my friends are already far ahead of me so i wondered if i could borrow some good pokemons against elite 4 im on the red server please pm me if u can help a brudda out

~Mads

ima pretty dumb doobus btw i quit lmao

2iw8uf8.gif

I don't want to be mean but.. 2 weeks leveling and not able to beat the e4 ? ><..

Why arent your friends giving you the pokemons they used ?

I just don't get why everyone is asking to borrow some pokemons and rush through the story instead of playing the game.. :/

264221 I don't want to be mean but.. 2 weeks leveling and not able to beat the e4 ? ><..

Why arent your friends giving you the pokemons they used ?

I just don't get why everyone is asking to borrow some pokemons and rush through the story instead of playing the game.. :/

I dont know who i am not able to beat them the mega gengar gets me everytime and my friends says they cant return to kanto only after they have git 8 badges

2iw8uf8.gif

If you have trouble defeating Kanto E4, follow this guide.

All you need is a lvl 80+ Gengar and a lvl 80+ Gyarados (two pokemon which are very common and easy to catch by yourself), some training inside victory road, and you'll be good to go.

23CAjUv.gif

[glow=green]Katie Ledecky doesn't break records, she sets them[/glow]

[glow=green]~L'élégance, la science, la violence~[/glow]<i></i>

264231 If you have trouble defeating Kanto E4, follow this guide.

All you need is a lvl 80+ Gengar and a lvl 80+ Gyarados (two pokemon which are very common and easy to catch by yourself), some training inside victory road, and you'll be good to go.

To be fair a Lv80 Gyarados could solo the Kanto E4. I did it fine with a Calm one at Lv75 running a Dragon Dance set. Just make sure you have enough money for potions and revives.

264231 If you have trouble defeating Kanto E4, follow this guide.

To be fair a Lv80 Gyarados could solo the Kanto E4. I did it fine with a Calm one at Lv75 running a Dragon Dance set. Just make sure you have enough money for potions and revives.

thanks! tried out the dragon dance move and i did it, barely but i did it.

2iw8uf8.gif