Cant connect yellow server

Arsony

Server: yellow

ign: arsony

Hello since this morning (cca 14 hours ago) i cant connect to yellow server. Error message says user is already logged in, despite the fact i am most certainly not. I can connect to any other server without problems and even can connect to yellow from different account. I tried everything from restarting pc, to deleting game folder and instaling again. Nothing works.

i saw somewhere that there was a bug about it, u need to wait that the server gets on maintenance or go down to get ur account offline.

if im wrong sorry :x

hopefully everyday pro does maintenance to every server around this hour, gl getting ur account back online :D

giphy.gif

<3

264575 Server: yellow

ign: arsony

Hello since this morning (cca 14 hours ago) i cant connect to yellow server. Error message says user is already logged in, despite the fact i am most certainly not. I can connect to any other server without problems and even can connect to yellow from different account. I tried everything from restarting pc, to deleting game folder and instaling again. Nothing works.

Hey there,

Unfortunately, this is a server-side glitch that can happen from time to time.

Whenever this occurs, you have to wait until the next server reboot to play again.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

--Moved to proper place--