Hoenn New Mauville Quest

Mellius29

I finished the New Mauville Quest a few weeks back. After entering New Mauville today and talking to Team Aqua/Magma and Watson in the entrance room, i can no longer use the Pokecenter transportation. I cannot redo the quest either, since the rest of New Mauville is empty, except for Lt Surge (no electric barriers, no Team Aqua/Magma, no Watson).

265032 I finished the New Mauville Quest a few weeks back. After entering New Mauville today and talking to Team Aqua/Magma and Watson in the entrance room, i can no longer use the Pokecenter transportation. I cannot redo the quest either, since the rest of New Mauville is empty, except for Lt Surge (no electric barriers, no Team Aqua/Magma, no Watson).

Try to go to the transmat station again?

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

same problem

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=88&p=265407#p265407

i try to restart the client, go few times to the transmat station againbut nothing helps.

what i can say is ... at the point wehre is normaly wattson stay its a invisible barrier

i try to talk with him because maybe its only a graphic bug but i dont cant do anything

unbenannt-45ju02.png

If you're still having issues go to New Mauville. If there are Aqua and Magma grunts, redo the quest. If there are none, try to use the Transportation.

If the transportation still doesn't work, come to the live chat asking for "staff for New Mauville quest bug".

If I find out that you actually can use the transmat and you're asking for help.... well I'll let you guess what will happen.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

267401 I have the same problem too.

Now I have to walk through the whole hoenn and can teach me how to do ?

GY7CARy.png

If you can come online on the live chat ask for a content scripter for New Mauville help. I'll fix the NPC for you if I'm around at the same time (21:00 - 00:00 GMT+4 for weekdays).

Official discord chat.