Holla Amigos !

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there WangjaHangug, i read about your past experiences with other pokemon games online and i hope this one makes a diference.

This game is the best one i had the pleasure to play by a huge margin, new content comes once in a while, its easy to talk and comunicate with the staff, and the community is pretty nice and active. Of course it isnt perfect yet but i guess we are walking in the write direction (:p).

Also the forums are pretty nice, we have a Guide center, a Sugestion Page and even some Games outside of the game itself so make sure to explore a bit.

As for now ill wish you good luck to go back to your richness :D

giphy.gif

<3

265324 I am Wangjahangug, first of all sorry if my english bad, i played multiple poke online games before, i got everything there, shiny pokes, million of dollar moneeyy, you know, walking around with gold chain on my neck, but the dev of the game is so disappointing that game is so dead, like i am talking about ghost town, 1 or no player walking around so i quit that game and said to myself i wont let myself addicted to any poke game anymore.

I rest about 7 months from playing any online games and play offline games, but now im bored so here we go again, im back to online game, haha, so new beginning, back to poor start, no money, no shiny pokes, thanks to all the people helping me on help channel even though sometimes i mad if people dont answer my question. Omaigadd. Haha. See you guys in game ! :Grin:

Hey, and welcome to PRO :3

Haha, I also played a few online-Pokemon games before, like Pokemoncrater, Crystall City, etc... I always loved those, and also had tons of rares, shinies, and on crater they had other versions of "shinies", like Dark, Metallic, Ghostly... Had lots of those too, and I got really sad when it was taken down. Then this year, I discovered PRO and was really happy that I did, cause I haven't been able to stop playing since then :D

I'm sure you will get a lot of money and find shinies again soon, as to money making, I read this wonderful guide by Daeon after I joined.

It helped me tons, hope it will help you too, enjoy your time here c:

~