Prove Account Owner

Teritha

I'd like to know what kind of evidence I can use to prove I'm the owner of my own account if I'm ever hacked and wish to recover it?

I'm only concerned because when I share things like shinies in chat, I'm scared someone will hack my account and steal them. It's very unlikely, but I'd still rather be protected.

Hi,

Be sure that nobody will "hack" you for your shinies or even godly pokemons. Unless you give your password the chances of getting hacked are extremely low (I'd even say 0%).

You can take a screenshot of your registration mail, if you're really afraid.

Sincerely,

Edit: Oh, and hm. Getting back your pokemons in case of you're getting hacked might be impossible as the "hacker" will probably sell them really fast. Usualy, when someone's getting phished, hacked or however you call it, they do not lose access to their account, simply all what it was containing. Just pointing out the obvious.

265797 I'm only concerned because when I share things like shinies in chat, I'm scared someone will hack my account and steal them. It's very unlikely, but I'd still rather be protected.

Just don't ever give your informations to anyone and/or log into another site with your IDs and you'll be fine ;)

265797 I'd like to know what kind of evidence I can use to prove I'm the owner of my own account if I'm ever hacked and wish to recover it?

I'm only concerned because when I share things like shinies in chat, I'm scared someone will hack my account and steal them. It's very unlikely, but I'd still rather be protected.

It more likely need to asking how to avoid to being hack rather than how to prove... I will suggestion:

1/ Do not given any clue/password or sharing account to anyone.

2/ Change password often around per 2-4 months.

3/ Keep saves your email, if you doubt that you being hack, immediately change the password.

4/ Be safe, do not click to any link if you do not know clearly.

5/ Using any antivirus program and run it daily weekend.

Protect your account is always better than recover/fix it after accidents.