Regional Champions

Shadowforce

I thought an idea that might spice up the game a little.

We could add a monthly regional tournament. In order to participate, you need to be the champion of this region. We have many champions, but who is the ONE?

The winner will be named Champion of this region (each region will have each own tournament), will get it as a name title, the titles that Shane said will create soon, and have free access to the transport of the specific region! (maybe with an item that allows you to do so?). Every month, people should have another chance to try and claim the title for themselves.

266141 I thought an idea that might spice up the game a little.

We could add a monthly regional tournament. In order to participate, you need to be the champion of this region. We have many champions, but who is the ONE?

The winner will be named Champion of this region (each region will have each own tournament), will get it as a name title, the titles that Shane said will create soon, and have free access to the transport of the specific region! (maybe with an item that allows you to do so?). Every month, people should have another chance to try and claim the title for themselves.

Hmm I'm not totally against this idea. I do think it has potential though. +1

spacer.png

• 4 weeks later...
266141 thought an idea that might spice up the game a little.

Not a bad idea man, needs to be refrained and drawn out more. But a unique idea :)

width=400px

https://i.imgur.com/9pNePO2.png[/img]

Server: Silver

width=234pxhttps://i.imgur.com/0Zly8nz.png[/img]

oNql8cu.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...