Shyntil's PvP Shop - Untrained mostly - Scizor added

Shyntil

Usual rules. No how much, avoid offering if you are not sure you are willing to buy it.

I might take an offer whenever i feel like it, you can be sure that if i reply to your offer saying it's sold to you IT IS sold to you no matter what happens between the reply and the actual transaction in-game.

100s Pvp Ready

pvp100.png

Untrained

untrained.png

untrained2.png

untrained3.png

The skill of a player is inversely proportional to the number of confuse ray users he runs on his team.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Shyntil's PvP Shop - Untrained mostly

<r>updated with prices.<br/>

<QUOTE author="ZeroHeroes"><s>

</s><POST content="266415"><s></s>266415<e></e></POST> 200k for rattle magikarp to start it off :3<e>
</e></QUOTE>

contact me in game, sold to you</r>

The skill of a player is inversely proportional to the number of confuse ray users he runs on his team.

<r><QUOTE author="MasterMaeK"><s>

</s><POST content="266958"><s></s>266958<e></e></POST> 300k for ralted karp<e>
</e></QUOTE>

already sold<br/>

<QUOTE author="LIUZZZ"><s>

</s><POST content="267127"><s></s>267127<e></e></POST> 400k for mamoswine, plz pm me.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

no thanks</r>

<r><QUOTE author="LIUZZZ"><s>

</s><POST content="267154"><s></s>267154<e></e></POST> how much is mamoswine? can u pm me plz ingame. liuzzz<e>
</e></QUOTE>

There is the price written in red right in the mamowine sheet. It's 1.4m. I'm online now if you need to talk to me ingame</r>