Well, hello there

Wizzo

Hello there, Wizzo here, 20 years old. I'm kinda new to this game (that i really like), the first version i played was Pokemon Yellow (That's probably why I'm on the yellow server)

English is only my secondary language (I'm french), I'm actually at the 8th badge on Kanto but i stopped my adventure for now so i can level up my team before moving on. You can find me at the Yellow server. I'm not that good at introducing myself, i hope that's enough.

See ya in game.

[glow=yellow]Yellow Server[/glow]

b44a09cf6d.png

[glow=red]"Je suis malhonnête, et tu peux toujours être sûr qu'un homme malhonnête va être malhonnête... Franchement. Ce sont les hommes honnêtes qu'il faut surveiller car on ne peut jamais savoir lorsqu'ils vont faire quelque chose d'incroyablement...stupide." (cf. Jack Sparrow)[/glow]

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SugarRed9

Hey, welcome to pro :) I'm on the yellow server as well so if you need any help or want to chat feel free to pm me :Heart: Hope you are enjoying the game thus far :3

266714 Hello there, Wizzo here, 20 years old. I'm kinda new to this game (that i really like), the first version i played was Pokemon Yellow (That's probably why I'm on the yellow server)

English is only my secondary language (I'm french), I'm actually at the 8th badge on Kanto but i stopped my adventure for now so i can level up my team before moving on. You can find me at the Yellow server. I'm not that good at introducing myself, i hope that's enough.

See ya in game.

Hey Wizzo ! Bienvenue sur PRO :Smile:

3aaa4b535748227990ec052392a42304.png

d59db31d81b3acc40a24ea1dc2b2adee.png

Wing-icon.png

d9e73e0879e18a14a2810ce2cd1fc085.png

Thanks everyone

266723 Hey, welcome to pro :) I'm on the yellow server as well so if you need any help or want to chat feel free to pm me :Heart: Hope you are enjoying the game thus far :3

Okie dokie i'll try to add you once i'm in game

266714 Hello there, Wizzo here, 20 years old. I'm kinda new to this game (that i really like), the first version i played was Pokemon Yellow (That's probably why I'm on the yellow server)

See ya in game.

Une guilde fr :Shocked: :bave:

b44a09cf6d.png

[glow=red]"Je suis malhonnête, et tu peux toujours être sûr qu'un homme malhonnête va être malhonnête... Franchement. Ce sont les hommes honnêtes qu'il faut surveiller car on ne peut jamais savoir lorsqu'ils vont faire quelque chose d'incroyablement...stupide." (cf. Jack Sparrow)[/glow]

See ya in game.

Oui, mais sur le Rouge :kiss:

3aaa4b535748227990ec052392a42304.png

d59db31d81b3acc40a24ea1dc2b2adee.png

Wing-icon.png

d9e73e0879e18a14a2810ce2cd1fc085.png

Welcome to PRO, Wizzo!

We have various ways to support you - you can check our Game Guides or seek out Live Chat support via our IRC Channel. We've also got a list of Frequently Asked Questions to help guide you through.

Good luck, and enjoy your game!

digitsig.png

Check out these useful links!

Live Chat| Game Guides | General Support | Bug Report

<i></i>

[glow=white]

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others.

<i>[/glow]</i>

See ya in game.

Oui, mais sur le Rouge :kiss:

FeelsBadMan, mais voila une bonne raison pour que je songe sérieusement à changer de serveur x)

266768 Welcome to PRO, Wizzo!

We have various ways to support you - you can check our Game Guides or seek out Live Chat support via our IRC Channel. We've also got a list of Frequently Asked Questions to help guide you through.

Good luck, and enjoy your game!

Thanks!

b44a09cf6d.png